A few weeks ago, I stepped on the scale and it said 279 POUNDS!! It's the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I got a bike and enjoy riding around the hood. I remembered a weight loss program a couple of guys I know had tried and saw favorable results. Along with a very low calorie diet, a supplement is called for. I tried the diet alone and skipped the supplement. Within a couple of days, I had extreme body aches and abandoned the effort. I did learn that I was disciplined enough to tolerate the low calorie diet and should reconsider using the supplement which gives the body the extra little boost of nutrients needed. Being frugal, I retried the regiment without the supplement and lost weight again- but plateaued quickly.
This morning (2/9)
Weight:270
Neck:19.5
Belly: 51.5
Waist: 44
Chest: 49
Bicep: 18
Thigh: 28
The idea of this blog is to record my progress/failure as I attempt to reach 250. I probably will not post daily, but I will record what I've eaten (good or bad). I want to be totally transparent and use this blog as an accountability tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment