Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 2 down 2 more LBS

I'm kinda getting the hang of this. Stuck to the script for breakfast and just had coffee and an apple. I even measured the creamer. Since it really isn't dairy I guess I didn't have to, but for calorie sake, I did. Took lunch to work and ate chicken breast while those around me at pizza. I was brave!!!!! For dinner I repeated the chicken and added Melba toast. We decided to go to the movies and see the new Denzel movie. I had a zero calorie diet coke and was surprised how little popcorn I ate. The supplement definitely suppresses hunger! I'm glad to have made the decision to do "something" "anything". I had became powerless over my eating decisions and my eating had become unmanageable. Now Im feeling the hope!!!!

Weight loss for day 2 was 2 pounds.
Weight loss to date 5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment